Village of Conrath

Conrath was born in 1904 when the Conrath brothers, Frank, Joe, Felix and John began a logging and sawmill operation in the village, then known as Main Creek Siding. The name was changed to Conrath in 1905.

Historic buildings nominated for the National Register of Historic Places include the N.H. Spooner House and the Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Situated in the midst of a thriving agricultural area, Conrath remains an active part of the County.

ga('require', 'displayfeatures');